Types of vehicles covered
Dream Tank USA Benefits offers full road and towing services for all self-propelled, four-wheel vehicles, designed, licensed and used for private, on-road transportation, trucks and motorcycles. The purpose of the roadside assistance benefit is to provide service in
common emergency situations.
Coverage does not include:
• Service if member is not with the disabled vehicle. However, don’t remain with the vehicle if it is unsafe to do so.
• Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained (including private property).
• Repeated service calls for a car in need of routine maintenance.
• More than one (1) service per disablement.
• Service when a vehicle is snowbound. We do not hoist, winch or shovel vehicles from unplowed areas, snow banks, snowbound driveways or curbside parking.
• Service will not be rendered in areas not regularly traveled, such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields or other places which would be hazardous for service vehicles to reach.
• Installation or removal of snow tires and chains nor dismounting, repairing or rotating tires.
• Charging a weak or dead battery.
• Vehicle storage charges, cost of parts and installation, products, materials, impounding and additional labor relating to towing.
• Service for: taxicabs, tractors, boats, trailers, recreational vehicles and trucks, dune buggies, or vehicles used for competition, stolen vehicles, unlicensed vehicles, illegally parked cars or impounded vehicles.
• Service to vehicles with expired safety inspection sticker, license plate sticker, and/or emission sticker(s) where required by law.
• Service to vehicle which is not in a safe condition to be towed.
• Transportation for the member to the vehicle for service or from the vehicle to another destination after service has been rendered.
• Delivery or repair of tires.
• Towing of vehicle off a boat dock or marina.
• Service on vehicles used for commercial purposes or using dealer tags.
• Towing at the direction of a law enforcement officer related to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking or other violations of law.
• Reimbursement for towing charges covered by automobile insurance.
• Towing of vehicles for disposal (i.e., to junk yard).
• Excessive use of club services is cause for non-renewal or cancellation of membership (see terms and conditions).
*The emergency roadside assistance program is administrated by Nation Motor Club, Inc. dba Nation Safe Drivers.